It’s been a busy morning for Lost Islands updates!
In addition to next month’s alter ego being revealed, Vicarious Visions has rolled out a whopper of an update which adds a whole slew of new features to Lost Islands! Let’s break them down one by one.
- Companions: Accessible via Flynn’s ship, you now have a whole slew of companions to choose from that offer different benefits to your kingdom. Most of them you will have earned already but there are 4 new companions available: Quigley, Flynn, Ramses, and Captain White Claw.
- Ramses: We’ve been asking for it and it’s finally been delivered: The level cap has been raised to 12! The companion Ramses raises the level cap of all Skylanders from 10 to 12. This companion is unlocked with the update.
- Flynn: Other than his ship serving as a stable for your swarm of companions, Flynn will also reduce the time it takes for adventure balloons to return by 25-50%. This companion costs a whopping 3,000 gems.
- Quigley: Do you have a lot of buildings to collect from in your kingdom? Quigley can help with that. You will be able to build a special building for 800 gold called a Newstand. After purchasing Quigley for 300 gems, the Newstand will allow you to collect all of your kingdom xp once every 2 hours.
- Captain White Claw: This pirate will increase the number of Silver and Gold Chests that you see when clearing out Sheep or Trolls. He will also increase the rewards that these chests contain. This companion is a bargain at 250,000 gold.
That pretty much sums up everything that has been added. If you find a feature that I missed, please feel free to comment below!